Welcome to Alaska Seaplane Tours!
Alaska Seaplane Tours invites you to fly the Misty Fjords with our family. Experience the beauty of our home, Ketchikan, Alaska, the magnificent Misty Fjord National Monument, and the Alaskan wilderness to a degree few every experience.
If you’re coming in on a cruise, we’ll pick you up and return you to the dock for your adventure. If you’re here for longer, we’ll help you plan a trip that meets your Alaskan vacation dreams.
We are a small family air service dedicated to giving you a thrilling experience of Alaskan wilderness. You’ll be flying in our beautiful, specially customized DeHavilland Beaver floatplane – the plane that made exploring and inhabiting Alaska possible. Experience the real Alaska, just the way the pioneers did!
Your seaplane tour options include:
- Unforgettable Misty Fjord Seaplane Tours. Fly high over rugged, snow-topped mountains and land on sparkling, glacial blue waters to explore one of our most dramatic national monuments. We’ll keep a sharp eye out for wildlife, too.
- Alaska Bear Viewing. We offer two tours: Misty Fjord, and Prince of Wales Island. We’ve put all the odds of our black bear viewing favor to create the ultimate tour for our cruise-ship visitors!
- Glacier Viewing. After flying over the Misty Fjords National Monument, experience a water landing and the chance to walk the prehistoric grandeur of the Alaska Glacier.
- Fly-out Fishing. The fly or spin fisherman’s dream: fly over this spectacular scenery, and then land on the waters of the Tongass National Forest and the Misty Fjord National Monument for the fishing experience of a lifetime.
- Charter Trips. Headed out to one of the U.S. Forest Service lake cabins? We’ll not only get you there and back in fantastic style, but provide camp gear, skiffs, and outboard motors.
- General charter. We have two seaplanes available for charter throughout Southeast Alaska.
At Alaska Seaplane Tours, safety is our #1 priority.
Our aircraft are maintained above FAA commercial maintenance standards.
“I’ve been on many sightseeing adventure tours throughout my travels,
but there is no equal to this one!”
Nicole Wright, Phoenix, AZ
Our company, RdM Pilot/Guide, operates under permits from the United States Forest Service,
and is an equal opportunity service provider.